Be a part of the Conference Committee and help put on the biggest program of the year. We need the skills of a variety of individuals to develop and execute this day-long event, to be held in May or June. Join the Conference Committee, and you’ll be able to use or develop your talents —
- As a planner to develop the conference concept, timeline, and budget
- As an organizer by attending to the myriad of conference details (such as speaker selection, conference site, registration, and more)
- As a writer, designer, or editor to help create publicity and conference materials (both print and electronic)
- As a sales person to sell table space to vendors who want to reach University communicators
- As a technical support person for any audio/visual, networking, or equipment needs
- As a gourmet to help choose menus for conference breaks and lunch
Committee members will be most busy two months before the conference, typically March and April.
Interested? Contact Monica Wittstock at email@example.com.